Version 2.5 (10)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Version 2.4 (9)
- Fixed an issue with wrong thumbnails being displayed in the grid - from switching filters while images were still loading.
- Fixed crash when quitting the app while looking at shot details.
- Fixed an issue where the toolbar and titlebar were not configured immediately.
- Added move to applications modal if the app is not in /Applications already.
- Added "following" and "followers" to the user selection window.
- Added like count to shot details.
- Added view count to shot details.
- Added followersCount, followingsCount to dribbble user info.
- Moved loading spinner in detail window in line with labels.
Version 2.3 (8)
- You may need to re-login with Dribbble.
- Fixed issue with dribbble user accounts with incomplete profiles.
- Fixed issue with main toolbar filters for accounts with incomplete profiles.
- If any shot filter (including Likes, or Following) has 0 shots, the filters are set back to Recent Shots.
Version 2.2 (7)
- Added window restoring.
- Updated scrolling text with a bit more space between wrapped text.
- Showed progress spinner on startup when validating OAuth token.
Version 2.1 (6)
- Fixed issue with access tokens from Dribbble.com. They weren't updated properly if the token was invalid. Hot Shots now notifies you when tokens are invalid, and you need to re-login.
Version 2.1 (5)
- Fixed minor bug with collection view.
- Version update to match app store.
Version 2.0 (4)
- Send Feedback now opens a Disqus forum.
- Fixed an issue when clicking outside of a cell, app would crash.
- Fixed loading spinner in the shot detail window.
- Trial version now shows paddle registration every 5 minutes.
Version 2.0 (3)
- Fixed an issue with Paddle purchase integration. The "Purchase" menu item was still there when opening the app even if the app was purchased.
Version 2.0 (2)
- Added a "User..." menu item so you can manually input a username if you need to.
- Fixed an issue when selecting Like or Following when not logged in to Dribbble.
Version 2.0 (1)
- Took out a few menu items unintentionally left in.